The following steps will walk you through how to set up and schedule a meeting.
1) Click on “Meetings” in your Fugent Dashboard.
2) Select the “Create Meeting” link in the navigation panel on the right hand of the screen to navigate to the meeting information page where you will input all your meeting information.
3) On the meeting information page enter the name of the meeting and the name of who will be hosting. This “Hosting” field will default to the account holder’s name, but can be changed if there will be different or additional hosts.
4) Select the date and time your meeting will occur.
5) Choose either online or on location depending on your upcoming meeting.
- If you are hosting an online meeting you can choose to password protect your meeting by typing a word or phrase in the “Meeting Password” field. Add what type of telecom you would like to add.
- If you are hosting an on location meeting enter the location of the meeting. But checking the box at the bottom of the On Location meeting menu you will receive an email, on the day of the meeting, to check in attendees.
6) The Meeting Tag Section allows you to track your individual meeting attendees.
7) Add a description to your meeting. This description will let your participants know the details about what you are going to present.
8)Determine if you would like to publish this meeting to your public Profile page when the meeting begins or when the meeting is created.
9) You can include the contact information of where you would like meeting questions directed. If you don’t want to include this information simply choose “No”
10) Finally, select “Schedule this Meeting” to finish this process and you will be taken back to your Fugent dashboard. When you are ready to begin your meeting, just click the “Start Meeting” link from the Meeting Dashboard.
*Please note if you don’t have permission create your own meeting descriptions, you will have to choose a prefilled option for your meeting description or meeting name