The account record screen is broken into several different objects:
- Contacts – Listing of contacts under this account.
- Open Activities - Activities that have been logged in the system and have not been closed.
- Activity History – A aggregate view of all activities that have taken place on an account.
- Auto Policies - Auto Policies open in this account.
- Commercial Policies – Commercial Policies opened in this account.
- Home Policies – Home policies opened in this account.
- Fugent Activities – Any activities passed from the Fugent system (i.e. joined a meeting).
- Account History – tracks all changes to an account.
Within each object you can create a new record (i.e. a new contact).
Clicking New Contact will prompt you to enter the applicable contact information. After saving the contact will be saved under the account record.
You can also create new policies manually by clicking the applicable New policy button.
The system will present you with a blank policy form which you can then use to fill in the client’s information as it is gathered. It is important to note that when a policy is opened manually it will then show in your lead list.