Within Smart Workflow there are several navigation panels that allow you to quickly access different areas of the system depending on what you are trying to do.
The main navigation menu will allow you to access:
- Home: The home screen displays all tasks assigned to a user
- Smart Workflow: The Smart Workflow landing page
- Accounts: Listing of all the accounts currently housed under your Smart Workflow account.
- Contacts: Contacts are added to accounts
The side navigation panels allow you to access:
- Lead List: A listing of all policy opportunities linked to your accounts
- Lead Filters: Allows you to set the criteria for the leads that you would like to buy
- Create New Lead: Allows you to input a lead into the system manually
- Submit Feedback: Allows a user to send feedback on Smart Workflow directly to Smart Harbor
You can easily search for accounts, contacts, and policies using the Search Box in the top right of Smart Workflow.